If you have a computer with Windows 10 version 1607 (Build 14393) and want to update it to Windows 10 version 1703 (Build 15063) before April 11th, 2017 (every second Tuesday of the month Microsoft releases updates through Windows Update), here’s what you need to do:
- Navigate the https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 web page and click Update now button.
2. Save the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant when you’ll be prompted.
3. Run the Windows 10 Update Assistant after the download completes. Click Update Now button after you have been notified that the latest version is 15063.
4. After the successful check is completed, click Next to start downloading the Windows 10.
5. Shortly Windows 10 starts downloading. You may want to click Minimize button to not be distracted by the Windows 10 Update Assistant window on your computer’s desktop.
6. When download completes, click Restart Now to start the update.
7. The update proces takes a considerable time thus be prepared to display patience. After the update process is completed and you have logged in Windows 10 version 1703, click Exit button to close the Windows 10 Update Assistant.
8. Enjoy the (New) Windows 10!
Hope you’ll find this post informative.
peace and blessings,