In case you have encountered a situation that you’ve installed the MS SQL Server 2016 but the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio didn’t install, then no worries as Microsoft is taking care to solve that issue. In the following lines you’ll learn how to overcome the aforementioned issue.
- Insert the MS SQL Server 2016 installation media or run the ISO file and click setup. From the SQL Server Installation Center click @ Install SQL Server Management Tools.
2. The installation process loads packages…
3. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 is part of a package
4. When setup is complete click Close
5. Locate the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio within the MS SQL Server 2016 installed files and run it by clicking on it.
6. Voila, you’re connected to your MS SQL Server 2016 server straight away.
Dear readers, hope you’ll find this post informative.
peace and blessings,